A range of testing techniques are used to determine the integrity and the properties of the materials processed at Hycrome.
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI – levels 2, 3 and 4)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (4000A Bench Unit)
- Hardness Testing (Rockwell, Vickers and Micro-Indentation Vickers)
- Conductivity testing (check for machine abuse of Aluminum)
- Etch Inspection (check for machine abuse of steels)
- Tensile Testing (validation of sheet metal after heat treatment)
All of our skilled inspectors are trained and certified to EN 4179 and NAS410 where appropriate in accordance with Aerospace Prime requirements (Airbus, BAE Systems, Bombardier)