Hycrome was originally established in 1947 and mainly serviced the textile industry. Throughout the decades the company evolved into an organisation which provided services to the Aerospace, Power Generation and Oil and Gas Industry sectors.
Specialist activities in both companies include Engineering and Design, Advanced Manufacturing, Application of Protective Treatments and Component Repair.
This position is within a very busy and responsive component repair department, where a wide range of oil and gas valve components must be inspected and details recorded on receipt in order to generate a detailed repair scheme and planning/routing cards must be generated.
- Conducting component evaluation
- Conducting customer contract reviews
- Inspection of components
- Generating detail routing and planning sheets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to generate planning and routing sheet
- Qualification in Engineering such as OHC/HNC or served recognised Apprenticeship within Mechanical Engineering is essential
- Experience of inspection techniques is essential
- Use of measuring equipment including CMM, micrometres and verniers is essential
- Good understanding and background in quality control and working to AS9100 standard is essential
- Computer literate
- On site parking
- 30 holidays per year increasing by 1 day for each years service up to 35 days maximum
- Free annual eye test and contribution towards glasses if required
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Death in service scheme
If you have any questions, please contact our HR department on 01282 418300.