Designated chemical processing lines are used to condition the surface of the part to prepare it for further treatments.
The coatings applied depend on the material type, service conditions and design of the part.
- NEW – Zinc Nickel Plate
- Tartaric Sulphuric Anodise (TSA)
- Chromic Acid Anodise (CAA)
- Chemical Conversion Coating (Alocrom 1000 and 1200)
- Acid Pickle and Passivation of Titanium and Steel
- Electroless Nickel Plating (ENP)
- Sulphuric Acid Anodise (SAA) of Titanium
- HYC20 – Enhanced ENP with Silicon Carbide particles distributed in the matrix